Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Its really been a long time since I was last here. Anyway, another sem has passed before I know it and honestly I'm growing so tired of sch I wish I would graduate soon:( Oh well, now that the long awaited hols is here, I better make sure I enjoy myself to the max before the next school nonsense comes again. 1st weekend after exams was well spent with the usuals for wolverine, pat's party and sentosa yesterday! Sentosa turned out better than expected but I'm currently having muscle aches almost everywhere from the volleyball-frisbee-volleyball we had.

/edit the area around my left eye hurts from the elbowing during volleyball and the direct hit from the frisbee yesterday:( it kind of feels swollen.

I dont know if its because of the over-activities the past few days, I'm feeling a little blue now:( But I shouldnt be feeling this way since I have waited damn long for this holidays to arrive. Alright lets not be emo and cherish every moment of this hols! Oh and did I mention our HK trip got cancelled because of the damn swines? What a fantastic start to the holidays.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com