Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The new episode of GG was more breath-taking than usual. It hasnt been good for a long time and I must say I was a little amazed by the recent story plot. B and C should just be together.

B: Every time I try to move on, you're right there. If it's real, we'll figure it out, all of us. But if it's not, then please, Chuck, just let me go.
C: It's just a game. I hate to lose. You're free to go.

----

S: Chuck, why did you just do that?
C: Because I love her, and I can't make her happy.

Ooooooh ok this was the scene that blew me away. It was honestly, touching.

Been at home for the past 2 days, spending some quality time with myself, thinking through stuff, and basically just spamming all the tv serials I have neglected over the entire school semester.

I'm not quite used to my new tan (from sentosa) and now whenever I look into the mirror I feel... weird and maybe uglier than ever (haha!) since I havent been exercising much for a really long time. So this holiday I shall make a point to exercise more and regain that level of fitness I used to have... a long time ago.

Seems like I am beginning to blog religiously again? We shall see.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com