Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm back again!

Been meaning to blog for the longest time ever but my laziness just got into me and yup.... Anyway I dont think I have mentioned about the extraordinary fun trip to Bintan a while back. will post pictures soooon though most are already up on FB. Great company, great fun and it all translated to incredibly great memories!

Work at NCHS has officially started and I dont know why I was dreading it so much the day before I started because now I secretly like going for work! Hahaha other than the MOE scholars, we have the company of the NTU students who are there for industrial attachment as well. And like what Dion said, I think we should already count ourselves really lucky to have collegues who are fun loving and the school's just a stone's throw away from our homes. So when I think its about to rain, we would dash home just so to avoid the rain.

And.... I just wanted to thank all those who stood by me through the past 2 months. I have certainly learnt a lot about friendships, relationships, family and who I really am. This may sound really silly but I'm thankful for this spate of events in a way or so, for letting me realise what are important and whats not, for letting me realise the true friends whom I have neglected, and most importantly to really understand what I really want in my life. So, thank God for these people (both family and friends. if I ever talked to you about it, then you are one of them!), for being there when I needed someone and for making me whole again.

Words just cant describe my heartfelt appreciation and I'm sincerely thankful for every single one of them.

xoxo

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com