Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just 2 weeks into school and I'm pretty much fatigued. haha and it doesnt really help spending the weekend out till like wee hours but i'm not blaming anyone for that. Tutorials finally started proper today and I'm glad i found familiar faces in both classes, so things are really much better than expected. There're still new challenges for the rest of the week ahead, more chem tutorials, maths tutorials and lab sessions omgz thinking about them i can faint right now HAHA. come on come on, i know i can do it.

driving today was enjoyable though i was on the brink of falling asleep. my driving test is coming and i'm really quite stressed out! I'm such an inconsistent driver, and i dont really trust my own driving skills!

when is my laptop coming? such a slowpok.
I just rumbled some nonsense to the sister. See, this is what tiredness does to me :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com