Sunday, May 4, 2008

2 more papers to go and 8th'll be here.
Somehow, the anticipation on the 8th has kind of died out after towning yesterday after org paper. We caught Iron Man which i think was really quite good for a super hero movie. Caught it with collen, km, chris and peter and was supposed to go meet ter and gang for supper but i was dead tired, and slept through instead. Oh man, I'm feeling a little weird and down now, because I havent seen ter for 3 weeks and all we did during these 3 weeks was talking on the phone for barely 3 minutes everyday. Sigh, I have a sad life.

Core papers so far were killers but somehow I dont really know what to feel about them. What's over is over anyway. Ahhhhhh lets forget it and move it.

Barely started studying today and I'm feeling sleepy already. I think I may just hit the bed for a nap before getting stressed up studying for econs tonight.

I dont have a good feeling about the 3 months break I'll be having after the 8th. I think I'll get damn bored of life before I know and by then, I will wish I am camping in the school library studying with the gang. I think I'm already experiencing some withdrawal syndromes from too much mugging.

I miss the htht I had with Collen yesterday. And thats gonna make me look forward to the 8th because I cant wait to hang out with the gang. OKAY STUDY NOW JASLYN.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com